It’s Springtime, the season of birth/rebirth and the season of flowers, so how appropriate that it’s also the season when we celebrate Mother’s Day! Moms are superheroes and deserve to be celebrated every day, but especially on this special day. If you’re looking for some special Mom quotes, or for a gift that will remind her how special she is every day, we’ve got you covered!
This year, we have designed a special journal/notebook, our “Best Mom Ever” journal, that will be sure to win you major points from Mom! This beautiful floral journal is filled with 60 (yes, 60!) touching and funny Mother’s Day quotes that will remind her every day that she’s the Best Mom Ever! All the quotes on this post, plus many more, can be found inside the journal. It’s the perfect gift to add to the Mother’s Day gift basket that we hope you’re working on for Mom!
This post may contain affiliate links. Learn more in our disclosure page. Thank you, I hope you have a wonderful day! 🌸
Mother’s Day Quotes
1. “My mother is a walking miracle.” —Leonardo DiCaprio
2. “All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” — Abraham Lincoln
3. “Mom: a title just above queen.” — Unknown
4. “Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” — Marion C. Garretty
5. “Any mother could perform the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease.” —Lisa Alther
6. “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” — Maya Angelou
7. “No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.” — Edwin Chapin
8. “Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a mother.” — Unknown
9. “There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother.” — Sara Josepha Hale
10. “To the world, you are a mother, but to your family, you are the world.” — Unknown
11. “I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.” — Lance Conrad
12. “The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the heart of a mother.” —St. Therese of Lisieux
In addition to the “Best Mom Ever” journal, you may like our popular “Grateful for Today” journal, which is filled with special inspirational quotes, including one from Amanda Gorman. And if you have a daughter aged 8-12, check out our Girl’s Gratitude Journal, filled with 52 weeks of fun and creative writing prompts! All three are available on Amazon!
More Gifts That Moms Will Love!
Fleurette Press is a boutique notebooks and journals company based in California. We love writing, journaling and beautiful design. We take pride in creating delightful products that brighten your day and making writing even more fun!
More about us here!